Online orders are processed Monday through Friday, within 1-5 business days of order placement, unless indicated in the product description. Orders placed between 1pm Pacific Time Friday through midnight Sunday will be processed the following Monday. On occasion, an order may be placed on hold. In that event, we will contact you within one business day to gather the information we need to expedite the order. If we attempt to contact you and do not receive a response after five business days, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard and PayPal. Sales tax will be charged when applicable. International customers must use a valid international credit card. If the credit card cannot be verified as belonging to the person placing the order, the order will not be processed.
*All Prices in CAD
Sales tax will be charged when applicable.
- Only one code may be used per order.
- Certain items (including all sale items) are excluded from special offers.
- Codes may not be applied after an order is processed.
How to Place an Order
Placing an order with us is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Add an item to your shopping bag by clicking “add item” on the item’s product detail page.
- When you have finished shopping, click the “shopping cart” button at the top left of the page.
- You will be shown your basket for review.
- Click “proceed to check out.”
- On the login page new customers should click the “create account.”
- Repeat customers should enter their email address in the “login” box and their password in the “password” box. Press “login”.
- Enter all required information.
- On last step, you will be presented with all your order information.
- Click the “confirm” button to submit the order.
- You will know that your order has gone through when you receive the “thank you” page with your order number.
- If you have not received this page, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com
- Please be advised that once an order is confirmed, you cannot make changes to the order online.
Every attempt will be made to process and ship your order the day it’s received. We will email you when the order is shipped.
Within Canada orders are shipped via Canada Post Expedited mail service with tracking and delivery confirmation. Orders will be charged a standard $8 shipping fee. Rush shipping is available (2-4 business days) for $16.
Domestic shipping costs and methods
Canada Post 2 Day
Canada Post Next Day
International orders are shipped via Canada Post. Orders to the United States will be charged a standard $18 CAD with tracking. Overseas orders will be charged a standard $18 CAD shipping fee. International orders are not guaranteed to ship the next business day because additional verification is often necessary. Canada Post states that most shipments are delivered within 4-5 business days. However, some shipments may take up to 3 weeks to arrive. Please allow time for your package to clear customs. This may take from a couple of days to several weeks.
Customs Duties and Other Fees
Please note that shipping charges do not include taxes or duty. The customer is solely responsible for any customs, duties, foreign taxes or other fees that his/her country may impose to take delivery of his/her order. In order to comply with export regulations, we are required by law to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable “merchandise.” Declaring less than the true value is both a violation of Canadian law and the laws of most other countries. In addition, we could lose the right to export to your country should it ever be discovered that we were misrepresenting the value. Because we are a retailer, we are prohibited by law from marking your order as “gift,” even if the order is intended as a gift by its recipient. Call your local customs office for details about these charges.
If you are not satisfied with your online purchase, please follow our guidelines for returns:
- All returns must be postmarked within 14 days of receipt. Returns sent after this time will not be honored.
- The merchandise must be in its original condition and unworn.
- We do not refund shipping charges.
- We do not accept returns/exchanges on custom-made or special order items, undergarments, or sale merchandise. These types of sales are final.
- We are not responsible for damages that occur during care of an item, such as dry cleaning, washing or wear. Please be advised that items that do not conform to the above guidelines are not returnable. They will be returned to you at your expense.
If you receive an item that is defective, damaged or incorrect, you must notify us via email within 5 business days of receiving the merchandise. Please keep the original packaging materials in the case of damage. We will email you a label for returning the merchandise. A replacement will be sent, if available, upon receipt – with the condition that merchandise has not been worn or washed with all tags attached.
If you would like to exchange an item for another color or size, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that the new item is available. We will only accept returns for exchange if they meet all criteria for an acceptable return (see above). We will ship the exchange to you at our expense (does not apply to international orders).
How to Return Merchandise
If you would like to return an item please contact us via email email@example.com for details on how to send a return package. Your return will be processed within 2-3 business days of receipt. We will issue a refund to the credit card originally used for the purchase. You will receive an email notice when the credit has been issued.
The customer is responsible for all duties or taxes. If you return an item or refuse an item and we are charged a tax, that duty or tax amount will be deducted from your order total before we credit your account.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a line.
Erika Lauren Design Studio – 313 East 3rd Street, North Vancouver, BC, V7L 1J3